Hats were OK, but food blogging is where it’s at. And for our first feature: Exfoliating Smoothies!
Ever have those hard to reach inside itches? Ashy throat? Dry Colon? Well have we got a whole 30, organic, free range smoothie for you! It’s so simple, even you can make it. Steps!
- Greek Texas yogurt- healthy dollopping or two
- Frozen Berries- 37 berries is optimal. Any less and you’ll over oxygenate.
- OJ- He did it, everybody knows that.
- Orange Juice- Best while shakin’ what your mama gave you
- The money maker- Cactus leafs. We prefer ours to be blessed by medicine men, but your mom will do in a pinch. This is where the magic happens, and those prickly little suckers will work their magic all the way down, scraping away all the bad chi and stomach cells you don’t need. Mostly…
- Courage Juice- because everything is better with a barley pop or two. Plus it makes the shake hurt less.
- Optional: Garlic for taste.
Who are we kidding… We’re sticking with hats.